Squash Court Booking Rules
- Members may book squash courts up to 14 days prior.
- When booking 14 days prior, the squash courts may only be booked from 7am onwards.
Squash Court Booking Fees
- £1 per 40 minutes at all times.
Member Accounts & Top-ups
- Each member has an account within this booking system.
- Members must have credit in order to book a court.
- Members can credit their booking system accounts as follows:
- either purchase credit online (£10 minimum) -- click the link to "Buy Credit Online" and follow the instructions (you can use any debit or credit card, your transaction will be processed by PayPal)
- or purchase £3 top-up vouchers from the bar, and apply the voucher number and code when logged-in to the website.
Late-Cancellations & Refunds
- When unable to use a court, members should cancel the booking as soon as possible so that the court may be used by other members.
- When the court is cancelled more than 48 hrs prior to the start time, the booking fee is automatically refunded.
- When the court is cancelled within 48 hours of the start time, the booking fee is only refunded if the same court is re-booked by another member.
- Members playing a Guest (non-member) must select "*** GUEST ***" to show as the partner/opponent to show on the booking sheets.
- Members playing a Guest must pay the £5 Guest fee either by putting stamps in the Visitors' Book. Alternatively, you can also transfer £5 credit to the "*** GUEST ***" account in the booking system (click on Transfer Credit when logged in).
- Members should encourage Guests to join and should not play the same Guest more than 2 or 3 times per year.